Privacy, Terms and Conditions
Tremolo respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988.
This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have about you.
This policy does not apply to our employees and job applicants. Please contact human resources for privacy details applicable in that case.
2. What personal information about me does Tremolo collect or hold?
Tremolo may hold the following information about you:
- Name, street address, telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Details about an event you are hosting
- If you are a listed entertainer: details about your services
- Any additional information provided to us by the listed entertainers
- Any information you provide to us through customer surveys
We may be unable to provide our services to you if you do not provide some personal information. For example, without name, contact details and credit card it is impractical and insecure for us to permit you to book a listed entertainer.
If at any time you provide the personal information of another person to us, then you must ensure that that person has read and understood this policy and separately consents to that personal information being used and disclosed by us for the above purposes.
3. How does Tremolo collect and hold personal information?
We collect information about you primarily directly from you, particularly when you first register with us as a Customer or Entertainer. We may also collect your personal information:
- Through our Platform (including when you update your details)
- If you are part of an organisation – when your organisation provides it to us
- Otherwise in the course of providing or promoting our services, including from any Customer or Entertainer with whom you engage for entertainment purposes.
We hold most personal information electronically (and to a lesser extent in hard copy form), at our own premises. We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold.
4. What does Tremolo do with personal information about me?
We use personal information about you:
- To assist in operating the Platform and services to you in connection with it
- To assist Entertainers (if you are a Customer) or Customers (if you are an Entertainer) in relation to events in which you are involved
- To assist with any calls you make to us or our service centre
- For any other purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your personal information
- To communicate promotional offers and special events
- For our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements
- Potentially, to protect our legal interests or in connection with a sale of our business or company
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, or mail
- To customise the website according to your interests or preferences.
However we will never sell your information.
Tremolo will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to contractors that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as for data processing, printing or mailing.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for the operation of our business, e.g. regarding payments by or to you, or regarding organising or completing deliveries).
5. Google Calendar Availability feature
Please see Google's Privacy and Terms
6. Overseas disclosure
Tremolo does not disclose personal information to any overseas recipient.
7. Access and correction
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by writing to Tremolo at the address below. If we hold personal information that you are entitled to access, then within a reasonable period after your request we will provide you with access. If we refuse your request then we will give you a written statement setting out the reasons for the refusal (unless unreasonable to give them), and the process we provide if you wish to complain about the refusal.
We will provide access in the manner you request if it is reasonable and practicable to do so. If it is not reasonable and practicable to provide access in that manner then we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (e.g. emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment and respond to you within a reasonable period after your request. If we do not agree that it should be amended, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it and will also give you a written statement setting out the reasons for the refusal (unless unreasonable to give them), and the process we provide if you wish to complain about the refusal.
Our contact details are as follows:
Tremolo AU Pty Ltd
PO Box 49, Ringwood VIC, 3134, Australia
Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Tremolo, should also be made in writing to the address above.
If you lodge a complaint, we will let you know the name of the individual responsible for taking care of it, and will tell you when we will provide a full response.
In this policy:
- Tremolo means TREMOLO AU PTY LTD ACN 611 683 955, which has issued this policy.
- Personal information has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act
- Platform means our website, mobile apps and any other technology that we provide for you to use.
This policy represents our policy as at 3 April 2018. We may change this policy from time to time. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on Tremolo in any way. From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. Tremolo may do so, subject only to any other applicable contractual rights you have and any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act or other applicable legislation.
What is the Tremolo Guarantee?
Our guarantee gives you confidence, support and a stress-free experience. When you confirm and pay for a package listed on Tremolo by any artist, we'll guarantee that they will fulfil that performance obligation.
Tremolo Refund Policy
- If a band, solo performer, duo or DJ cancels their booking with a Tremolo Customer, Tremolo will offer an equivalent alternative if available.
- If the equivalent alternative costs less, Tremolo will refund the difference.
- If the equivalent alternative costs more, the Tremolo Customer will be offered to pay the difference to confirm the replacement package.
- If an equivalent alternative isn't available or the Tremolo Customer choses not to accept the offer, a full refund will be offered to the Tremolo Customer.
- If a Tremolo Customer wishes to cancel their package booking more than 6 months prior to the event date, the Tremolo Customer is entitled to a 70% refund of the total package fee.
- If a Tremolo Customer wishes to cancel their package booking between 3-6 months prior to the event date, the Tremolo Customer is entitled to a 40% refund of the total package fee.
- If a Tremolo Customer wishes to cancel their package booking between 1-3 months prior to the event date, the Tremolo Customer is entitled to a 20% refund of the total package fee.
- If a Tremolo Customer wishes to cancel their package booking between less than 1 month prior to the event date, the Tremolo Customer is entitled to a 20% refund of the total package fee.
- If a Tremolo Customer wishes to cancel their package booking less than a week prior to the event date, the Tremolo Customer will forfeit the total package fee.
Terms and Conditions (coming May 2018)