Info For Bands and DJs
Tremolo is fast becoming the best way for musicians and DJs to lock in gigs across Australia.
Built by musicians for musicians, we understand the shortcomings of booking gigs. This is why we have designed Tremolo's booking platform to take the haggle, guesswork and 'tyre-kicking' out of the process. It's a complete re-think of the traditional way bands and DJs communicate and advertise their services online.
We want to put the control back in the hands of musicians and DJs to help make it as quick and easy as possible to say yes to a gig that comes your way. There's a number of ways we are making this happen:
- Search for bands using filters and tags
- Emphasis on live video footage for customers
- In-built messaging service for instant communication between bands and customers
- Regularly updated site and content maintenance
- Fixed pricing (set by the bands and DJs)
- Listings your services based on band size, hourly rates, location rates and music styles.
- Your customers will be able to find all of your band or DJ information in the one place without you sending a single email
Listing band and DJ packagesInstead of simply summarising what you do, Tremolo gives you the ability to list specific packages targeting the sorts of gigs you wish to perform. This means if you're only looking for work in the wedding scene, you can list a series of packages based on what you offer your clients, set at a price that you're happy to play for.
This makes it super transparent and fast for customers, and super easy for you to say yes to the gigs. It's free to list and only takes an evening to get setup.
Tremolo is the only site that:
- Lets you list multiple line-ups
- Lets you promote multiple package options
- Embeds video on every package
- Provides an online booking merchant so clients can book you simply, guaranteed
- Provides a messaging system between you and your clients
How much does it cost?
Listing on Tremolo is free. You tell us what you want to be paid for a given package, and that's the fee you receive.
How do I list?
Say hello and introduce yourself in the chat box below and we'll take it from there.
Don't have any live videos?
Good quality, honest and accurate live footage is the key to customers booking you online. Don't worry if you don't have any though, get in touch with us and we can arrange a videographer and audio engineer to come to your next gig. Contact us to discuss costs and requirements for your band or DJ filming.
If you have any enquiries please send an email to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we'll arrange a time to chat that's best for you.